1. By completing the contact form on the website www.intersection-point.ru/com I (further on - the User/Subject) agree to the processing of my personal data freely, by my will and in my interest to the Moscow State Stanislavsky and Nemirovich-Danchenko Music Theatre (MAMT) taking into account that in accordance with the Federal Law of June 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ "On personal data” (hereinafter referred to as 152-FZ), the Theater is the operator that processes personal data (the operator's registration number in the Roskomnadzor Office for Moscow and the Moscow Region 09-0039617) (hereinafter referred to as the Theater/Operator) in order to process incoming requests for cooperation with The theater.
2. The personal data of the User/Subject can be used for the purposes of: collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating (updating, changing), use, distribution (including transfer), depersonalization, blocking, destruction of personal data by means of mixed processing, using the local theater network and the public Internet network.
3. Personal data of the User/Subject to be processed by the Theatre/Operator: surname, first name; year, month, date and place of birth (if provided by the User/ Subject); contact information (e-mail address and telephone number).
4. The Theatre/ Operator has the right to perform the following actions with the personal data specified in clause 2 of the Consent by means of mixed processing (both without the use of automation (on paper) and automated processing): collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, change), use, blocking, destruction, distribution / transmission.
4.1. At the same time, the Theatre/Operator has the right to distribute/transfer personal data of the User/Subject to third parties in the following cases:
- at the request of state bodies and organizations, such as courts of general jurisdiction and magistrates, bailiffs, prosecutors, etc.
5. In accordance with paragraph 4 of Art. 14 no. 152-FZ the User/Subject has the right upon request in writing to receive information concerning the processing of his personal data.
6. The term of the consent of the User/Subject for the processing of his personal data by the Theatre/ Operator is established from the moment of filling in the feedback form on the website of the Theatre/Operator and until the written consent of the User/Subject to the processing of personal data by the Theatre/Operator.
7. Consent can be withdrawn by the User/Subject at any time on the basis of a written request through the contact form on the website of the Theatre/Operator.